- All Collections
- Installing Direct Booking Solution
- Integrated with Existing Google Tag Manger Setup
If you already have Google Tag Manager installed on your website or booking engine and would like to integrate with our solution please follow these instructions:
If you're already using Google Tag Manager:
We will provide you with a container to import into your existing tag manager. Easy.
Import a container
- In the top navigation, click Admin.
- In the Container section, click Import Container.
- Click Choose container file and select the file that you would like to import.
- Select if you would like to add the imported file to a new or existing workspace.
- To add the file to a new workspace:
- Under Choose workspace, click New.
- Enter a title and description for your workspace.
- Click Save.
- To add the file to an existing workspace:
- Under Choose workspace, click Existing.
- Select the desired workspace.
- Select Overwrite or Merge.
- Overwrite will remove all your existing tags, triggers and variables, and will replace them with those in the imported container. A new container version will be created before the import.
- To Merge, select whether you want to overwrite or rename conflicting variables, triggers and tags.
- Overwrite conflicting tags, triggers, and variables: If a variable, tag, or trigger in the new container has the same name but the contents are different, overwrite the old one with the new one. (If the contents are the same, there is no conflict.)
- Rename conflicting tags, triggers, and variables: if a variable, tag, or trigger in the new container has the same name but the contents are different, rename the new one. (If the contents are the same, there is no conflict.)
- Click Continue. The preview dialog shows how many tags, triggers and variables will be added, modified, or deleted. Click View Detailed Changes to see a list of all the items that will be affected.
- Once you are satisfied with the changes that will be made, click Confirm.
Did this answer your question?