- All Collections
- Installing Direct Booking Solution
- Installing on SiteMinder Booking Engine
Request the support team to perform the set up necessary to use Google Analytics with the Booking Engine
To enable the advanced tracking in Google Analytics, you must first request support to update your account.
Contact support and ask them to perform the set up necessary to use Google Analytics with the Booking Engine. You should include the following information:
- Your Google Analytics Account ID. You have already filled in this information in the Integrations section, but this way support can double check whether the code matches.
- Confirm that you are using Universal. While the system can be set up to use Classic, it is not advised. Support will want to confirm whether you are using Classic or Universal at the time of your request.
- Your preferred Google Analytics client prefix. You can choose this prefix, it will appear in the URL of the booking engine. Usually this is just the name of your property in lower case with dashes replacing any spaces.
Once support confirms that your account has been updated, you can proceed to the section Technical Implementation.
Did this answer your question?